We are pleased to announce that the latest and greatest OnlyKey software is now available! This release includes a new, easier to use desktop app for Windows/Mac/Linux to be used in conjunction with the latest OnlyKey firmware.
This release has a lot of improvements and new features. Here is the short list of new features in this release:
- Added support for Authlite for enterprise Windows AD 2-factor
- Added support for ed25519-sk FIDO2 keys with OpenSSH
- Fixed compatibility issue with FIDO2 Microsoft accounts and Chrome browser
- Improved OnlyKey GPG agent support
- Improved WebCrypt support Now supports X25519 OpenPGP keys.
- Enhanced FIDO2 support (improved usability and ability to manage individual FIDO2 resident keys)
- Improved Sysadmin mode - SysAdmin mode permits OnlyKey to type almost any combination of characters such as Ctrl-Alt-Del, then enter usernames/passwords or system commands.
Backup Before Upgrading
Steps to Upgrade
$ pip3 uninstall onlykey-agent lib-agentand
$ pip3 install onlykey-agent. Python 3 is required.
Steps to Upgrade OnlyKey firmware
There is a tab named Firmware in the app. This may be used to load the latest firmware onto OnlyKey directly through the OnlyKey app.
- Download OnlyKey Standard Edition firmware
- Go to the Firmware tab in the app
- Follow the instructions in the app to load firmware
Signed_OnlyKey_2_1_1_STD.txt SHA 256 checksum: