We are pleased to announce that the latest and greatest OnlyKey software is now available! This release includes a new, easier to use desktop app for Windows/Mac/Linux to be used in conjunction with the latest OnlyKey firmware.
This release has a lot of improvements and new features. Here is the list of new features in this release:
- Redesign of app UI
- Redesign of app slots screen for basic login & advanced configuration
- Backup verification (there is a button to verify backup file integrity)
- This release includes support for new features in OnlyKey firmware v2.1.2
- 24 Yubikey OTP Slots
- Support for node-onlykey API
- FIDO2 Improvements
- Mac M1 support
Backup Before Upgrading
Steps to Upgrade
$ pip3 uninstall onlykey-agent lib-agentand
$ pip3 install onlykey-agent. Python 3 is required.
Steps to Upgrade OnlyKey firmware
There is a tab named Firmware in the app. This may be used to load the latest firmware onto OnlyKey directly through the OnlyKey app.
- Download OnlyKey Standard Edition firmware
- Go to the Firmware tab in the app
- Follow the instructions in the app to load firmware
Signed_OnlyKey_2_1_2_STD.txt SHA 256 checksum: